Friday, June 3, 2011

Half way there

I am now exactly half way through my MFA program in creative writing. If all goes well I will have graduated by this time next year. And won't that be a wonderful thing?!

I will be SO glad to be done with this little adventure. But in the meantime there's lots of work to do. I'll be pretty busy from now until about April 22, 2012. That's the date the final draft of my thesis is due. A little over 40 weeks from now. Enough time to gestate and birth a human baby. Which you'd think would be plenty of time, but doesn't seem like it to me.

So if I don't post much in the next year, that will be a good thing. I really shouldn't be blogging. Or Facebooking. Or Flickering. Damned distractions.

I should stop blogging completely, but I know I'll want to put up the occasional photo or movie review. Nothing much. Just enough to keep it going. Keep it alive.

For now here's some photos I took on campus recently.







2 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MandyLu said...

It can be difficult to allow yourself simple pleasures when stress levels are high. They are important nonetheless. :) Keep up the good work!