Friday, January 9, 2009

snow


Five to eight inches of snow are expected here today, so there's not much to do but hunker down for the duration. On days like this I'm really glad that I'm unemployed. Or rather somewhat sporadically employed. I do make a few bucks now and then, here and there. And I do work on my writing every day at home.

I recently sent off submissions to four literary journal contests, I'm working on some stories, some essays, and continue to revise the manuscript of my book and my query.

I've been able to concentrate on my work a lot better now that all the holidays are over, but it's Friday already, another week has flown, and here I am writing this instead of something I "should" be doing.

BB and I will most likely spend the snowy weekend playing lots of scrabble, reading, and maybe watching some movies.

No comments: