One of my favorite bloggers, Willow, of the Willow Manor blog, recently posted a list of ten personal facts, one of which wasn't true. It was fun, so I thought I'd give it a whirl, too.
Nine of these things about me are true, one is a lie.
Can you guess which one?
1. I need the sound of a whirring fan in order to go to sleep.
2. I don’t like shrimp.
3. I can catch a stack of quarters off my elbow.
4. I once arrived at a party in a limo, dressed as Anna Nicole Smith.
5. I was once a rural librarian.
6. I sang karaoke in a New York City bar on my 50th birthday.
7. I have no interest in sports.
8. I hate Winter.
9. My first car was a 67 VW "Bug".
10. I’d rather be body surfing.
I'll reveal the correct false answer when I get at least three guesses. So, come on, click on the comments link and take a guess.