Monday, September 20, 2010

Photo journey: Oscoda

I went on a little road trip last weekend to Oscoda - a resort town on the shore of Lake Huron. The occasion was the second annual September gathering of women from my former writing group. I hadn't seen some of them since last year, so it was nice to get reacquainted.

I leisurely traveled the back roads on my way up there, stopping to see what I could see along the way. I spent some time in Bay City - which sits at the inside base of Michigan's "thumb" - found some interesting objects along the roadside, and enjoyed my (all too short) time on the beach.

Bay City architecture


State Theater, Bay City



Bay City State Recreation Area







Pine after rain - Oscoda


Morning cloud bank - Lake Huron - Oscoda


My friend, Margery, on the beach

1 comment:

karen said...

Wow...wonderful photos. You really are talented.