Saturday, December 24, 2011

Two Years of Counting



It's been two years now since I added a hit counter to this blog and I'm pretty amazed at the results - especially considering how infrequently I put things up and how little promotion I do.

4,379 visits have been made since 12/24/09.






78% of people who click onto this blog come from the United States, but it has been visited by people from 79 countries, including Bulgaria, Jordan, Ireland, Russia, and Estonia!


I know that just because someone happens to click onto this blog for whatever reason doesn't mean that they actually read any of it, but still.... it boggles my mind.





I really like the idea of blogging, but I think this kind of blog - a personal blog - has pretty much been replaced by Facebook. In an amazingly short amount of time, blogging has begun to seem somewhat old-fashioned!

I say I don't have the time to blog, but I do find the time each day to visit Facebook. I scroll through all the recent status updates, maybe play a video clip or two, look at some photos, make a few comments, and play a few games of Scrabble. I wonder how much time that eats up?




If you're one of the few people who actually reads my posts, and especially if you've actually read this one: Best Wishes for a happy new year!

1 comment:

G said...

And here's a reader from Canada!