Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The morning after

I could have danced all night at the Willow Manor Ball, but all good things come to an end. Today I'm back to much more mundane occupations: I puttered in the garden, did some errands, a little writing, sent some emails, etc...

And tomorrow I'll be working as an extra in an Al Pacino movie - you know, same old, same old.

HBO is filming a movie in my town with Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon, John Goodman, and ME. I'm thrilled to report that I got called to work as an extra in this movie tomorrow! I don't know the details yet, just that I'm booked for the job and looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Tess Kincaid said...

At first I thought you were kidding! How fun is this? We are going to want to hear EVery little detail. Wow, congratulations!! :D