Saturday, May 22, 2010

So many blog topics, so little time

Tomorrow I fly off for my first graduate school residency. I'll be there for an intense week of seminars and workshops, and don't expect I'll have any free time for blogging, though I'm sure I'll have lots to say when I get back.

I still feel ever so slightly foolish for doing this at my age, but I'm giving it a whirl just the same.

In the meantime, here are a few of the topics I'd like to blog about if only I had more time, and hope to actually get around to someday:

navigation devices
my recurring broken phone dream
epigenetics
editing
sharing the kitchen
cafe culture
Woodward Avenue
rude clerks
laundry
giant ugly purses
high fructose corn syrup
adoptee rights
small talk
involuntary memory

1 comment:

Tess Kincaid said...

Best of luck on your residency trip! Can't wait for you to address these juicy topics.