Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flying time

Time flies. As usual. I don't think I can remember a time in my life when things seemed to be going slowly. At least not any time in my adult life.

Even though I keep expecting things to ease - for my life to become settled and comfortably routine - it seems there's always something I'm working toward. There's always some kind of plan, some goal, or some impossible dream.

I feel like I'm always on the road, but never quite arrive anywhere.




















It's going to be a busy Spring:
My second grandchild is due April 15th!
I might or might not begin working on a master's degree in May.
I might go to work for the census.
I might start drumming up business for myself as an organizer.
We're going to have a lot of company.
I'm going to send my manuscript out to small presses.
I plan to go on lots of photo safaris.
We hope to begin our bathroom remodel.
And maybe do some landscaping, too.

And then, ZIP, it will be June & my Benny B. will turn two!

Wow.

1 comment:

Tess Kincaid said...

I have that feeling, too, about being on the road and never really arriving anywhere. I guess that's just what life is all about, huh?